Monday, December 25, 2017

Musing Monday - Merry Christmas!


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION:  None. Merry Christmas!

I'm actually typing this a day late because this weekend was too busy to consider blogging duties. I pray you had a blessed Christmas. We certainly did.

I'm looking forward to reading the new books I received from my family:

Say Goodbye and Gone by Lisa Gardner (one of my former book promotion clients)
Twelve Day of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
Christmas in Icicle Falls by Sheila Roberts (a current Pump Up Your Book client)

With any luck I will start Twelve Days of Christmas after the new year. Need to read a couple of books for upcoming reviews right now.

See you Musing Monday followers in 2018!

No comments: