Monday, July 31, 2017

Musing Monday - July 31


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION:   Has a book ever made you crave a specific type of food?

Is it the last Monday of July already? How did that happen? Hope you had a great week. Mine was very hectic but I sold three houses so I won't complain much.

I'm still reading....


Honestly, I wasn't much into it in the beginning but it's picked up and I'm enjoying the character development.

In August I have two books that will need reviewing:



Not sure how I'll swing it, but I'll do my best. 

I'm also going to pop this into my car today....


The only way I will get to read it is if it is on audio. Charlotte Stewart's book, Little House in the Hollywood Hills: A Bad Girl’s Guide to Becoming Miss Beadle, Mary X, and Me, would have been read by now if I had ordered it on audio.

As for this week's question, I can't say I anything I've ever read has made me crave a certain kind of food, but the gluttony in The Hunger Games series made me want to go on a diet. Any foods you like or dislike that are mentioned in books?

That's it from me. What are you musing about this week? 


1 comment:

Breana M. said...

I don't have any musings this week, but I totally agree with you about how late in the month it is. I just can't believe that August first is tomorrow.