Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Today I'm featuring the Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read (in no particular order).


I've read all the books in this series and I don't plan to miss this one.


I've enjoyed other books by Coble, so this one holds great promise.


Loved the first two books of this series, despite not being an overall fan of the genre. I'm eager to read this one.



I chose this one based upon the synopsis. Civil War fiction is my thing.


Allen is one of my former VBT clients. I've never read any of her work, but this one looks wonderful.


Going back to my whole Civil War fiction fetish, this one's synopsis drew me in right away. I've also wanted to read Berry's work for a while, so this is a good chance to do it.



This sounds superb and I love the cover.


This book is described as Downton Abbey for teens. I'm a huge DA fan, so this is a must read.



I pre-ordered this one today. Can't wait.



Colonial America is another favorite time period for me. This is not the usual type of book I would read, but the synopsis piqued my interest.

1 comment:

Brittany and Michelle : The Passionate Bookworms said...

So... I only have 1 of those on my list >.< So many books so little time! Cress is one of my TT picks and I CANNOT WAIT :D

http://thepassionatebookworms.com/top-ten-tuesday/